21+ full-figured actresses playing 14/15/16 yr old characters rly fucked up my self-esteem and self-image when i was young and made me v insecure
quit casting adults as young characters esp in shows w/ young target audiences?? man it makes undeveloped lil girls feel inadequate that they don’t look like grown women when they’re baby teens
sometime in the future
- old me: ah yes I remember the Great Skeleton War of 2014.
- grandchildren: grandma that never happened.
- old me: it was a long war.
- grandchildren: grandma please stop we've talked about this.
- old me: the only way to end it was to make a treaty with the skeletons.
- grandchildren: grandma
- old Me: and that's why humans have skeletons inside them.
- grandchildren: gRANDMA PLEASE